Seniors’ Task Force
The Town of Caledon is currently seeking one (1) community-minded resident to serve on the Seniors’ Task Force for the remaining 2014-2018 term of Council.
What is the purpose of the Seniors’ Task Force?
The purpose of the Seniors’ Task Force is to serve in an advisory role to provide staff with assistance and advice on the development and implementation of the Town’s Older Adult Strategic Plan. The Task Force may provide advice regarding older adult matters within the municipality as needed.
Am I Qualified?
Consideration is given to applicants with the following qualifications, however those who do not meet all the qualifications are also encouraged to apply:
- a resident of the Town of Caledon;
- available to attend daytime meetings;
- demonstrated interest, knowledge, experience or expertise in older adult related matters within the community; and
- previous experience on a committee, task force or tribunal is preferred.
Where do I submit my application?
Complete and submit the Application Form to the Legislative Services Section by:
- dropping if off to the Legislative Services Section (2nd floor of Town Hall, 6311 Old Church Road),
- mail to Town Hall, Attn: Town Clerk, 6311 Old Church Road, Caledon ON L7C 1J6,
- email (email@example.com).
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION IS Monday, November 28, 2016.
Where can I get more information?
For further information regarding the recruitment process, contact Legislative Services at 905.584.2272 ext. 2366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.