Benson Steel & Royal Containers present the 17th Annual C3 Kinetico Kids of Steel Triathlon at Mayfield School on Sunday May 28th. The event got started to honour Simon Whitfield after his victory in Sydney 17 years ago. Since then nearly 15 000 children and adults have made it across the finishing line of one of our volunteer run events.
* 17th annual Kids of Steel Race
* Official name Benson Steel & Royal Containers present the 17th Annual C3 Kinetico Caledon Kids of Steel Triathlon
* There is space in earlier waves of the day for adults (many parents are doing the race in the morning and their kids in the afternoon)
* The event is Sunday May 28th at Mayfield Pool & Arena
* Need volunteers to help. Those who can volunteer email email@example.com
* The youngest 3-4-5-6 category can wear life-jackets and get help from their parents
* Every person gets a finishers medal, a t-shirt, post-race meal and chance to win some draw prizes
* The event is on a closed road (safe)
For those who are busy and are not 3 sport people, there are RELAYS. One swimmer, one biker and one runner. The longest event is 400m pool swim – 15km bike and 5km run. Younger athletes go shorter distances.
WEBSITE FOR REGISTERING: