Final Tax Bills will be mailed to property owners in Caledon this week.
The due dates are: Thursday July 6, 2017 and Thursday September 7, 2017.
Payments can be made through:
· Enrollment in our pre-authorized payment plan,
· Telephone or internet banking through the property owner’s financial institution,
· In person at a Canadian bank
· By postdated cheque
· In person at Town Hall Monday to Friday 8:30-4:30 pm by cheque, debit or cash
· By cheque deposited in our secure overnight drop box located in front of Town Hall
· Online by credit card at www.plastiq.com (fee applies)
· At Library Branches within the Town of Caledon, with the exception of the Caledon East Branch, accept CURRENT tax payment drop-offs (cheques only) in sealed envelopes
For more information, please visit www.caledon.ca/tax